Well it has been a long time since I commenced my blog! It doesn't bother me too much whether anyone else ever comments, reads or looks, the idea is for me to be able to write and release any moans, groans and frustrations I have with life in general, on the other hand if there is anyone out there that wishes to do the same then I shall be happy to share any thoughts with them.
Since the last blog a lot of things have gone on in my life, firstly my husband left me, not for good only to go to Spain for a week on business, thank goodness! But how strange and easy it becomes to revert to being a single person once again not that it felt right or good I might add.
The kitchen has always been a no go area as far as I am concerned other than cooking the odd jacket potato and throwing some salad on a plate mainly for my son's benefit as he still lives at home and expects to be fed, what you expect and what you get are to different things! Geoff, my husband bless him, did leave food cooked and prepared in the freezer but neither of us could remember to take it out in good time for dinner, sad aren't we?
Other than that, the week passed by and on Geoff's return I learned quickly how to share my bed once again with another instead of spreading myself about.
The media and television documentaries have caused a riot for the wrinkled of us and queues of females and the odd male i.e my husband have formed outside of Boots to obtain the 'Holy Grail' of face creams. I am no exception to them I wish to turn back the hands of time and regain the youthful looks I once had instead of looking at my dear mother and realising I am catching up with her. Does it work only time will tell and hopefully I have enough time to be able to! Watch this space or watch this face!
I have recently brought a book called 'the Secret' by Rhonda Byrne, it tells us how to achieve all we want in life providing we send out the right messages to the universe i.e positive thinking, as I want to be thinner and hate exercise and love food, I am hoping that the picture I have in my minds eye is a slimmer me holding wads of money oh and no wrinkles, well they say the mind is a powerful tool.
Like most woman I hate exercise and sharing a gym with the male sex. I was encouraged to join an all woman's establishment on the basis that you would only be sharing your wobbly bits with other females and not be ogled, how wrong was that. Almost from day one the guy that owned the gym was there and nearly everyday after.
I did complain but the girls who worked there had little say in his being there and he was adamant that as the owner it was his right. Many others complained and left as I did. I cancelled my monthly subscription but had signed a contract binding me for a year. I wrote to explain why I had chosen to do this but rather than discuss the matter he simply sold on the debt to a collection agency leaving me no choice other than to pay as interest was added on an almost daily basis. At this point we wrote explaining we would take him to the small claims court and he then threatened us with corporate lawyers, this is still ongoing. So women and girls please always read the small print and be aware of sexual predators using their gym's to watch you exercise.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment